My Bearville
Hey there! Welcome to My Bearville!!! If you're already a member, log in. If you're not, then why not register?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

My Bearville
Hey there! Welcome to My Bearville!!! If you're already a member, log in. If you're not, then why not register?
My Bearville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Items at Pawlette's Boutique and BVO!

2 posters

Go down

New Items at Pawlette's Boutique and BVO! Empty New Items at Pawlette's Boutique and BVO!

Post by GenevieveCloud15 Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:40 pm

Stores in Build-A-Bearville Carry New Products!

That's right! It's Thanksgiving, which means all the winter things are back again!

At Pawlette's, there is a ski outfit! You can't change the color, however. There is a camouflage snow hat. Coats and sweaters are new as well, and some boots! Remember, they've begun clearing Pawlette's inventory with the seasons, so you never know when these additions will dissappear!

At BVO, there is a striped sweat outfit with an owl hat, and 2 winter outfits. These are also available for Furry Friends.They've also brought back 3 moves: the sitting move, the rockin' dance, and the jump rope move! Each is available for 3 credits. For 1 credit, you can get the holiday feast table.

This is also a great time to purchase your Ski Lodge house if you don't have one yet. They're 10 credits, and extra rooms are available.

At the Bear Stuff store, there is a skate chair, and a loft bed with a slide attached! There are holiday rugs and flags as well.

Have fun with these new items!
GenevieveCloud15
GenevieveCloud15
Admin

Attitude : Excited
Bearville Username : GenevieveCloud15

https://mybearville.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New Items at Pawlette's Boutique and BVO! Empty Re: New Items at Pawlette's Boutique and BVO!

Post by Lulu Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:19 am

Thanks for posting! [:

Lulu

Bearville Username : Heheee

Back to top Go down

New Items at Pawlette's Boutique and BVO! Empty Re: New Items at Pawlette's Boutique and BVO!

Post by GenevieveCloud15 Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:27 am

Oh yeah you're welcome and stuff Razz
GenevieveCloud15
GenevieveCloud15
Admin

Attitude : Excited
Bearville Username : GenevieveCloud15

https://mybearville.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum